- The Hirer or Driver must be at least 23 years old and not over 65 years old.
- The Hirer or Driver must possess a valid Singapore Class 3 or an international driving licence for at least two years, and produce it along with a Singapore identification card/passport.
- Foreigners holding a new work pass on or after 1 January 2016, are allowed to drive using their foreign driving licence for 6 months from the date of work pass issuance. Thereafter, conversion to a Singapore driving licence is required.
- Foreigners holding a work pass before 1 January 2016, will no longer be allowed to drive using their foreign licence from 1 January 2017 onwards or 12 months from their last entry into Singapore, whichever is earlier. Conversion to a Singapore driving licence is required.
- Details on how to convert a foreign driving licence.
- Rental rates quoted, which include insurance coverage, vehicle maintenance and unlimited mileage, are in Singapore currency and inclusive of the Goods & Services Tax (GST)
- The estimated rental charge, including a refundable deposit of $500 (by credit cards only), is payable at the time of vehicle collection. The final rental charge will be made upon the completion of rental and the return of the vehicle. The minimum rental charge is one day's rental. Every additional hour thereafter is charged at one-fifth of the daily rate
- A minimum service fee of $30 (before GST) is chargeable for any delivery or collection of vehicle
- All major credit cards are accepted
EXTENSION, LATE PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION
- ComfortDelGro Rent-A-Car must be notified in advance of any extension of the rental period.
- Failure to notify may render the Hirer liable for driving the vehicle without insurance
- The Hirer shall be liable for any late payment interest at the rate of 1.5% per month calculated on a daily basis
- One day's rental fee or $107 (whichever is lower) will be charged for cancellation made less than 24 hours.
|S$21 / day
|S$26 / day
|S$31 / day
PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE (PAI)
- Personal Accident Insurance is available at a fee of $8 per day and covers up to a total of $100,000* in the event of death.
- * $50,000 to the hirer, $50,000 in aggregate to the driver and four passengers, as well as medical reimbursement of up to $5,000 per vehicle subjected to policy terms and conditions.
MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS AND CHARGES
- Each vehicle is supplied with at least a quarter tank of premium grade petrol. The Hirer must refill the petrol at the end of the rental period to the same petrol level at the point when the vehicle was checked out
- The Hirer shall pay for parking and ERP charges, as well as all other GST taxable charges in accordance to the GST bill
- It is the Hirer's responsibility to purchase cashcards and parking coupons
- The Hirer is responsible for all traffic and parking violation